Software Installation Step-by-Step
This guide assumes that the BQN software is installed. If it has been not:
- Get the latest iso file from Bequant support.
- Generate a USB drive with MBR partitions and DD mode. You can do it with the dd program in Linux or with Rufus (https://rufus.ie/) in Windows.
- The server BIOS should have its factory default boot mode (for example, DUAL).
- The server BIOS clock must be set to UTC.
- If there is a RAID controller, a logical drive must be configured and marked as bootable.
- Insert the USB drive and select it in the server one-time boot menu.
- During the installation, it is important to configure your time zone and the management IP address and default gateway. ("Yes" to "Configure BQN System").
- Follow the instructions in the BQN Software Installation Guide.
There is a video explaining the main installation steps: